I was in my first year at university, sitting in class doodling while the professor went on and on about Grammar.
I sat counting minutes away for class to be over and time to go home.
Then, all of a sudden the windows rattled for a bit, the class went still the only voice was that of our professor.
Not seconds later the building shook, and sound of an explosion filled the air.
The class broke into chaos and we got messages that two suicide bombers bombed themselves in front of Iranian Embassy.
Fear filled my insides, I was sweating and lost completely.
I started to panic, I was on verge of crying because I didn’t want to go home, not alone when the roads were so close to explosion area.
- Written by: Zeinab Saleh
- Edited By : Iman(official editor)
- If YOU would like to share your [story, work, or thoughts] contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have some thoughts, advice or a story to share. We would love to hear it!
Latest posts by Guest Blogger (see all)
- Misleading Nature of Titles. A Males Perspective | By Sedi Joshua (@svdi.ja) - 24th January 2018
- The Spirit of Bae (a fear of being single) | By Tanya Chinowaita [@tanyaxmaxine] - 1st August 2017
- Nothing Was Ever The Same | Poetry By Zainab Ola - 2nd July 2017